St. John Vianney High School is dedicated to forming young men for spiritual, academic and personal excellence in the Catholic, Marianist tradition.
- Vianney is a private, all-boys, Catholic college preparatory high school serving grades nine through 12.
- Our current enrollment is 550, representing 70 ZIP codes and 60 grade schools and parishes. Vianney draws students from across St. Louis city and county, from Jefferson and Franklin counties, and from the Metro East.
- We have a student/teacher ratio of 12-to-1 with 82% of our faculty holding advanced degrees.
- Tuition for the 2022-2023 school year is $17,400. This includes everything except for textbooks.
- Almost 50% of students receive financial aid.
- Christian service is integral to the Vianney experience. Service opportunities abound, and all students log more than 100 service hours during their time with us.
- Recent expansion provides new locker and weight rooms, Esports center, STEM labs, a turfed baseball/athletic complex and more.
- Vianney is sponsored by the Society of Mary, an international religious order of priests and brothers known as Marianists.
- Vianney is conveniently located in Kirkwood at the intersection of Highway 44 and Lindbergh Boulevard.