Campus Shadow Day
We invite the Class of 2027
(8th grade boys) to schedule a visit anytime!
Your Shadow Visit will be from 8:00 am to 1:30 p.m.
How to register:
- Use the online calendar directly below to view the dates that are currently available.
- Complete the online form below the calendar, including the Shadow Visit date of your choice, and submit the form to register.
Once you submit the form, we will contact you with more details. If you have any questions, or would like to arrange a visit directly, please contact Monica Sabatino at 314-965-4853 ext. 134.
On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, we invite up to 10 students each day to visit our campus for a shadow day. Beginning at 7:45 am in the Admissions Center, prospective students will experience:
- x2 Vianney Classes with your Griffin Guide
- Engage in hands-on activities directly with Vianney faculty members
- Free (optional) Breakfast + Lunch in the Legendary Griffins' Cafe & Ted Drewes frozen custard provided by Vianney
The shadow visit concludes at 1:30pm with prospective students picked up in the Main Entrance Commons or the Admissions Center.
Drop-off Time: 7:45am
Prospective students and their parents can enter through the Main School Entrance where they will be met by their Griffin Guide and a member of our Admissions Staff to begin your shadow day experience! Parents may leave at this time, or may proceed to the Admissions Center to stay for coffee, Q&A, and a campus tour led by our Director or Asst. Director of Admissions.