Campus Shadow Day
Shadow Visitor Registration
We invite the Class of 2027 & 2028
to schedule a visit anytime!
*Class of 2028 (7th Grade) visits begin Feb. 24th-registration is now open!
Your Shadow Visit will be from 8:00 am to 1:30 p.m.
How to register:
- Use the online calendar directly below to view the dates that are currently available.
- Complete the online form below the calendar, including the Shadow Visit date of your choice, and submit the form to register.
Once you submit the form, we will contact you with more details. If you have any questions, or would like to arrange a visit directly, please contact Monica Sabatino at 314-965-4853 ext. 134.
SCHEDULE YOUR SHADOW VISIT
Overview of your visit
On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, we invite up to 10 students each day to visit our campus for a shadow day. Beginning at 8:00 am in the Admissions Center, prospective students will experience:
- x2 Vianney Classes with your Griffin Guide
- Engage in hands-on activities directly with Vianney faculty members
- Lunch in the legendary Griffins' Cafe & Ted Drewes Frozen Custard provided by Vianney
The shadow visit concludes at 1:30pm with prospective students picked up in the Visitor Parking Lot in front of the Main Entrance.
Drop-off Time: 8:00am
Prospective students and their parents can enter through the Main Entrance where they will be met by their Griffin Guide and a member of our Admissions Staff to begin the day! Parents may leave at this time, or may proceed to the Admissions Center to stay for coffee, Q&A, and a campus tour led by our Director or Asst. Director of Admissions.