Tuition & Affordability
We are excited about your interest in St. John Vianney High School. Our tuition of $17,400 for the 2022-2023 school year covers almost all of your costs with the exception of textbooks. We offer numerous options to keep Vianney within financial reach for your family.
of our graduates attend college
Please contact Janet Cochran in our Business Office at 314-965-4853 x153 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
October 12, 2021 | Class of 2026 may apply and receive a potential range of assistance. Complete the Blackbaud Financial Aid Management Application.
January 2022 | Tuition for the coming school year is announced.
January 15, 2022 | Financial Aid Grants & Named Scholarship Applications are due.
February 4, 2022 | Incoming Freshmen families receive online enrollment contracts via Blackbaud with financial aid packages if eligible.
March 4, 2022 | Incoming Freshmen contracts are due with $500 deposit.
March 2022 | Sophomore, Junior, and Senior families receive online enrollment contracts via Blackbaud with financial aid packages if eligible.
April 2022 | Sophomore, Junior, and Senior contracts are due with a $500 deposit per student. The deposit is deducted from the total tuition.
June 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, and last business day of the month |
- Annual payment due with a 2% discount on the remaining balance after deposit once financial assistance is deducted.
- First quarterly payment begins with one-time $50 processing fee. Quarterly payments are due in June, October, January, and April on the day of the month chosen by the family.
- First monthly payment begins with one-time $50 processing fee. Monthly payments are due on the day of the month chosen by family with 11 payments made June 2022 through April 2023.
Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express are accepted with a 2.85% credit card fee for each payment.
October 2022 | Second quarterly payment due.
January 2023 | Third quarterly payment due.
- Final quarterly payment due. All accounts must be paid in full.
- Final monthly payment due. All accounts must be paid in full.