ALUMNI GIVING CHALLENGE
MAY 16-20, 2022
Don Heeb was more than just a name for our stadium; he was a beloved coach and mentor. That is why the 2022 Alumni Giving Challenge asks you to support the Don Heeb Memorial Scholarship. A gift to this scholarship fund will allow us to educate Men of Character & Accomplishment in memory of Coach Heeb.
Please make your gift online and designate Alumni Giving Challenge
or VENMO @VianneyGriffins1960
Class of 2021 Yearbook Lunch
We are a hosting a lunch for the Class of 2021 Friday, May 20, from Noon to 1 pm in the Griffins' Café to pick up their yearbooks and reconnect with their classmates.
Whether you graduated in 1961 or just last year, you are an important part of an amazing group of men 9,300 strong.
And whether you were on campus yesterday or not since you took off your cap and gown, please know that you are welcome back at any time.
If you have any questions about events or volunteer opportunities, please contact Mike Mantia '92 by e-mail or at (314) 965-4853, ext. 118.
What can you do for Vianney?
Here are some ideas:
- Refer a prospective student to Vianney.
- Come back for a game, Griffin Theatre performance or band concert.
- Ask your employer to donate surplus equipment.
- Remember St. John Vianney High School in your will.
- Send a story idea or an update about yourself for Black & Gold magazine.
- Contribute to the Griffin Fund. (Just click on the donate button at left!)
- Donate a life insurance policy you no longer need.
- Visit Vianney and say thanks to a teacher who touched your life.
- Contribute to the Alumni Association Scholarship Fund.
- Create a patron scholarship or make a major gift to support future Griffins.