Parent Reference Guide to Blackbaud Student Information System
Logging In the First Time:
- Go to: https://vianney.myschoolapp.com
- Click on “Forgot login or First time logging in?”
- Enter your email address.
*Please note, this email address is the most recent one you’ve provided to us and it may be listed as the same for both parents. If you and your spouse would like separate accounts and do not already, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select the boxes next to "Username" and "Password."
- Click Send.
- Check your email for a notification containing your login credentials.
- Please open your son's "Contact Card" and verify that all information (contact, personal, etc.) is correct. Make any necessary corrections and additions.
- Fill out the “Emergency Contacts” section before the first day of school (August 15, 2019).
- Notification Settings (this feature alerts you to let you know that you have a message in Blackbaud). Vianney will use Blackbaud to communicate school-wide announcements (snow days, emergencies, etc.).
- Go to the top right corner and click on their name.
- Select “Settings” from the drop down.
- Click on “Notifications” under “Account Settings” on the left.
- Under “Notification Settings,” update the email they would like to receive email notifications at alerting them that they have a message in Blackbaud.
- Under “Notification Settings,” add the phone number you would like to receive text notifications at alerting you that you have a message in Blackbaud. Click the “+” sign enter their phone number and provider. It will text you a code you need to then enter into the pop up box.
- Under “Type” and “Setup,” click the “email” and “text” boxes next to “messages” as well as any other updates you’d like to receive notifications for.
- Click on “Privacy” under “Account Settings” on the left.
- Select or unselect any information you do not want different groups to see.
Medical & Permission Forms Due:
- You will see a notification bar near the top of your screen that says, “You have: 2 Form(s) to Review.”
- Click on “2 Form(s) to Review” to fill out the required permission forms.
- Medical Information
- Media Release
- Student Handbook
- Transportation Related Permissions
- Off-Campus Lunch (Seniors only)
Only one parent from each family must complete the required permission forms before the first day of school (August 15, 2019).
Accessing your son’s course schedule:
- Login to Blackbaud by visiting https://vianney.myschoolapp.com
- Click on your son’s name in the upper left hand side of the page (next to the “Resources” tab).
- Click “Progress.”
- Next to “Select Grade” pick the grade level your son will be in during the 19-20 school year.
- Under “Courses” click on “1 Semester” to see his first semester courses.
- Unclick “1 Semester” and click on “2 Semester” to see his second semester courses.
- If you have multiple sons attending, repeat steps 2-6 for each son.
Blackbaud will allow you to access:
- Class Schedule
- Daily Assignments
- Homework Calendar
- Assignment Submissions
- Teacher Communication
- Instructional material & Syllabi
- Final and Progress Grades
- Meal Account Balance and Purchases
- Add money to a student’s meal account
- Parent/Teacher Conferences
For questions specific to Blackbaud, please contact: email@example.com