Giving Tuesday is December 1, 2020
What? Giving Tuesday is a national day of giving after the Thanksgiving holiday encouraging philanthropy and generosity. We ask our Vianney family to make an investment in current and future Griffins on this day.
When? Tuesday, December 1, 2020, from Midnight to 11:59 pm. Help us spread the word to family and friends by posting on your social media, tagging @VianneyGriffins, and using #GriffinsGive. You can also share the DONATE NOW link in your posts!
How do I make a gift to Vianney on Giving Tuesday?
1) Donate securely online at www.vianney.com/donate-now.html and designate your gift for Giving Tuesday | December 1.
2) Write a check to St. John Vianney High School and mail it to: Giving Tuesday, 1311 South Kirkwood Rd., St. Louis, MO 63122
* Please note Giving Tuesday on the memo line.
3) Have a Venmo account? Send us your gift @VianneyGriffins1960.
* Please include your full name, plus your class year if you are an alumnus.
4) Contact Jennie Picha, Director of Advancement, at (314) 965-4853 ext. 144 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CELEBRATE OUR 60TH ANNIVERSARY
To celebrate Vianney’s 60th anniversary, make a gift or pledge of $600 or more for Giving Tuesday and receive a commemorative engraved brick on our new patio adjacent to the Media Center.
How else can I participate in Vianney’s Giving Tuesday?
If you cannot participate by giving a gift, please be sure to follow @vianneygriffins on Facebook and Twitter and help spread our messages on Giving Tuesday.