Giving Tuesday is November 29, 2022
Giving Tuesday is a national day of giving after the Thanksgiving holiday encouraging philanthropy and generosity. There are 2 ways our Vianney Family can help make this day a success:
1. Make a gift to Vianney on this day. Giving Tuesday gifts will help with:
- Campus improvements, including classroom updates, the new Activity Center, Video Production studio, and more!
- Financial assistance for over 70% of Vianney students.
- Providing the "Vianney experience" for all of our young men.
2. Help us spread the word by posting on your social media and sharing our content! When you make a post be sure to tag Vianney and use the hashtag #GriffinsGive. We encourage you to share the link to donate in your posts! (linked below)
More than ever, our world needs Men of Character and Accomplishment. THANK YOU for helping us continue our mission of educating young men in the Catholic, Marianist tradition.
-Rick Davis, President of Vianney