Guidance & Counseling
High school is a critical time in the development of a young man. The emotional, physical, and intellectual changes he confronts during these four years are unlike any he has faced before, or will ever face again.
Vianney's Guidance Department exists to help Griffins thrive during their time with us and to help prepare them for their paths ahead. Every student is assigned to one of our four counselors. The counselor meets with their students regularly throughout the year and will follow them throughout their high school career, freshmen year through graduation.
More detailed information about our school can be found through our 2014-2015 School Profile.
Current parent or student?
Find relevant info for your grade level below:
Freshman Registering for Sophomore Year Video
Sophomores Registering for Junior Year Video
News from the Guidance Department
Did you Know....
- 16 seniors received Bright Flight Scholar status by achieving a 31 or higher on the ACT!
- 11 seniors received our Campus Ministry Award for achieving a minimum of 150 hours of Christian Service beyond their required 100 hours.
- 66% of the graduating class of 2015 received merit and/or talent based scholarships.
- The Class of 2015 has received over $8.5 million in scholarship offers.
- 21 seniors (14%) will attend a Catholic college or university.
Can't see the calendar below? Click here.
Follow us! @VianneyGuidance