Important Financial Information
Vianney tuition for the 18-19 school year was $14,800. Tuition for the 2019-2020 school year will be published in February, 2019. In addition, the following charges may apply:
- Processing Fee $50 (one-time) – Charged to all monthly and quarterly payers
- Credit Card Fee 2.85% - Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express are accepted.
- New Student Registration Fee $100 (one-time) – incoming freshman and new transfer students.
NEW – Smart Tuition:
Smart Tuition is our new online tuition management provider to better serve you 24/7. Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Review account history, transaction details, and print monthly invoices.
- Edit your contact information, password, and payment method online.
- Make a payment or set up recurring payments.
- Receive payment and follow up reminders - email sent 7-10 days prior to due date for recurring payments.
- Speak with a Smart Tuition customer service representative toll free at 1-888-868-8828.
Enrolling – Payment Plans:
On March 25th, all families will receive notification of an enrollment contract.
The signed contract and a deposit of $500 ($600 - $100 incoming freshmen/new transfer student registration fee) is due by April 25. The $500 is deducted from the total tuition.
- Payment in Full (2% discount) - Full payment received in June. (1st, 5th, 10th, 15th or 20th)
- Quarterly (one-time $50 processing fee) – 4 payments in June, October, January, and April. (1st, 5th, 10th, 15th or 20th)
- Monthly (one-time $50 processing fee) - 11 payments beginning in June and ending in April. (1st, 5th, 10th, 15th or 20th)
If during the school year you should experience an unexpected and legitimate financial issue, please contact the business office at least three business days before the payment is due. With sufficient notice the payment can be stopped.
NEW - Smart Aid (Tuition Assistance): Vianney School Code: 14272
Families who wish to apply for tuition assistance should complete the online application available at https://smartaidforparents.com . The deadline for applying is March 1, 2019. Any amount awarded will appear on your online account. If you do not see an adjustment to your total, you are ineligible to receive assistance.
- It is the opinion of St. John Vianney High School that, regardless of the marital status of an applicant’s parents, both of the child’s natural parents share the responsibility for educating their son. Thus, both must comply with the filing requirements as stated above. In cases where the custodial parent has remarried, the financial situation of the stepparent will also be taken into account.
If you have questions, please call Janet Cochran in the Business Office at 314-965-4853, ext. 153.